During Tinubu’s inauguration, the Buhari administration announces new appointments.
The announcement of new appointments was made by the former president spokesman, Garba Shehu, on Monday.
Just before 11 a.m., when President Bola Tinubu was inaugurated, a press release was sent to journalists with the information.
Even though the announcements were made on Monday morning, Mr. Shehu claimed that Mr. Buhari made the appointments on Friday.
The former president approved the six individuals after receiving their names and they will serve as executive directors of the Nigeria Television Authority (NTA), according to Mr. Shehu.
You may read Mr. Shehu’s whole statement below.
After the incumbents of the roles left their positions on March 31st, President Muhammadu Buhari approved the names presented to him for approval as Executive Directors for the Nigerian Television Authority, NTA on May 26th.
The people chosen for the new jobs are:
- Executive Director of Engineering Ije Osagie (Edo State)
- Executive Director of Marketing, Betsy Iheabunike (Anambra State)
- Executive Director of Programs, Lawal Umar Lalu (Katsina State)
- Executive Director News of Ayo Adewuyi (Osun State)
- Executive Director Special Duties of Adamu Sambo (Adamawa State)
- Executive Director of Administration and Training Nansel Nimyel (Plateau State)
- Executive Director of Finance Abdullahi Ismail Ahmed (Kaduna State).
The appointments are made for a three-year initial term that is renewable for an additional three years.
President’s Senior Special Assistant for Media and Publicity